- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Outsole: Swiftcurrent A womens-specific design providing incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Width: Womens standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof nubuck leather. Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
O FIT INSOLE:
Designed to put your foot in a neutral position.
- High-density EVA sculpted arch for superior support.
- High-density EVA deep heel cup maximizes stability and support.
- EVA pods provide shock absorption and rebound.
- Medium-density EVA throughout for unmatched underfoot support.
- Moisture-wicking comfort top layer.
Our customized midsoles deliver precise torsional stability and protection. Firm but lightweight, they allow for streamlined outsoles.
- Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
- 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
The Swiftcurrent provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip underfoot to lead you on the trail.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Swiftcurrent Mountain located in Glacier National Park.